The Parenting Place’s Diaper Bank helps any family in need of diapers. It’s a vital service for our community because
- 1 in 3 families struggles to buy diapers
- Diaper need impacts the physical, mental and economic well-being of children and parents
- Diapers cost up to $100 per month per baby.
“It’s not always possible to get everything my baby needs. I feel really bad when I can’t get what she needs. Thanks to The Parenting Place’s diaper bank, I now have a place to go for help.” ~ Parent using TPP’s Diaper Bank
You can help families get diapers in several ways:
- Send diapers from our Amazon Charity List.
- Drop off diaper donations of any size (including partially used packages) and wipes. The highest demand is for sizes 4, 5, and 6:
- The Parenting Place, 1500 Green Bay Street, La Crosse, WI 54601
- The Parenting Place, Sparta and Tomah, contact email@example.com to arrange a time to drop off your donation.
- Once Upon a Child, 3133 State Hwy 16, La Crosse, WI 54601
- Host a Diaper Drive – Diaper Drives hosted by community members like you provide thousands of diapers for families each year. If your company, service organization, or club would like to host a Diaper Drive, contact Nell Saunders-Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.